Follow Bass Kustom on Instagram!
- Project Update: ’32 Roadster…Finished for now! - 74,129 views
- New T-shirts: Coming Soon! - 30,135 views
- Early Ford to Bendix-style Brake Conversion - 4,915 views
- wade coupe - 4,403 views
- The Wade Coupe: A little perspective… - 4,294 views
- Project Update: The Wade Coupe/ A little more progress… - 3,770 views
- Backstory / Required Reading - 3,705 views
- Project Update: 1929 Model A Roadster - 3,276 views
- Open House…Thanks! - 3,247 views
- ’32 Roadster: Topless Photo - 2,814 views
Category Archives: Shop Projects
So I suppose the logical place I should start for the “great November blog update” is where I left off back in January, the Ernst Roadster aka: The Texas Playboy. When we last joined our hero…uhh, me…I had just dropped the … Continue reading
So it’s obviously been a while since I’ve updated the blog, so I guess it’s about time I post up some of the projects I’ve been busy with since the last update. Watch this space.
This really is more of a recap than a project update, but more hot rod pictures are never a bad thing…right? After rolling the Ernst Roadster out of the shop and snapping some pics the other day, it made me … Continue reading