Follow Bass Kustom on Instagram!
- Project Update: ’32 Roadster…Finished for now! - 207,964 views
- New T-shirts: Coming Soon! - 31,605 views
- The Wade Coupe. Get Ready. - 13,646 views
- Early Ford to Bendix-style Brake Conversion - 8,595 views
- Project Update: The Wade Coupe/ A little more progress… - 7,092 views
- The Rodder’s Journal: Bass Self-Energizing Brake Conversion - 6,329 views
- Ex-Gasser ’41 Willys Coupe - 4,904 views
- The Wade Coupe: A little perspective… - 4,827 views
- wade coupe - 4,707 views
- See the USA…in a Hemi-Powered Model A. - 4,670 views
Category Archives: Shop Projects
So I suppose the logical place I should start for the “great November blog update” is where I left off back in January, the Ernst Roadster aka: The Texas Playboy. When we last joined our hero…uhh, me…I had just dropped the … Continue reading
So it’s obviously been a while since I’ve updated the blog, so I guess it’s about time I post up some of the projects I’ve been busy with since the last update. Watch this space.
This really is more of a recap than a project update, but more hot rod pictures are never a bad thing…right? After rolling the Ernst Roadster out of the shop and snapping some pics the other day, it made me … Continue reading