Follow Bass Kustom on Instagram!
- Project Update: ’32 Roadster…Finished for now! - 72,905 views
- New T-shirts: Coming Soon! - 29,337 views
- Early Ford to Bendix-style Brake Conversion - 4,886 views
- wade coupe - 4,397 views
- The Wade Coupe: A little perspective… - 4,284 views
- Backstory / Required Reading - 3,688 views
- Project Update: The Wade Coupe/ A little more progress… - 3,524 views
- Project Update: 1929 Model A Roadster - 3,252 views
- Open House…Thanks! - 3,197 views
- ’32 Roadster: Topless Photo - 2,806 views
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I’ve collaborated with Tim O’Keefe on multiple bike projects, and they’ve all turned out really cool. Earlier this year he brought over this Knuckle that he and Bill Mize from Iowa had started putting together for me to do some … Continue reading
George filmed this test drive video back in February as I was checking the clutch linkage adjustment. From the sound of the grinding gears in the ’39 trans, I’d say it still needed a little more adjustment. The little Duntov-cammed, high compression 283 … Continue reading
So I suppose the logical place I should start for the “great November blog update” is where I left off back in January, the Ernst Roadster aka: The Texas Playboy. When we last joined our hero…uhh, me…I had just dropped the … Continue reading
So it’s obviously been a while since I’ve updated the blog, so I guess it’s about time I post up some of the projects I’ve been busy with since the last update. Watch this space.