I was pleasantly surprised to see a small photo of my Coupe used in this month’s issue (Feb. 2011) of Street Rodder Magazine. The article is called “Heir to the Throne” and talks about the current and continued popularity of the Model A. They use my ’29 Coupe as an example of removing the visor from a Model A. It’s pretty neat to get credit for one of my ideas in a print/mainstream industry magazine.
Follow Bass Kustom on Instagram!
- Project Update: ’32 Roadster…Finished for now! - 84,716 views
- New T-shirts: Coming Soon! - 30,776 views
- Project Update: The Wade Coupe/ A little more progress… - 5,296 views
- Early Ford to Bendix-style Brake Conversion - 5,168 views
- wade coupe - 4,445 views
- The Wade Coupe: A little perspective… - 4,344 views
- Open House…Thanks! - 3,766 views
- Backstory / Required Reading - 3,750 views
- Project Update: 1929 Model A Roadster - 3,402 views
- ’32 Roadster: Topless Photo - 2,910 views